Where your knowledge counts
Welcome to SportsAnswerbank, a free website where you can ask questions, and share your own knowledge by answering other users' questions.
The aim of the site is to create an online community where you can exchange personal views and opinions with other users, on subjects that interest you.
SportsAnswerbank may be used by members of the general public, and so the content of the site is normally personal opinions.
You should exercise caution when considering the content of SportsAnswerbank and use it responsibly whenever you post
any information or contribute to questions and answers.
Do not rely on the content as being professional advice. We want to make your experience of SportsAnswerbank as enjoyable and as useful as possible. For this reason we have developed terms and conditions ("Terms") for your use of SportsAnswerbank website ("Website").
1. You acknowledge and agree that the information contained in the material in this Website is supplied by voluntary contributors and that it is supplied for information purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that the information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date.
2. SportsAnswerbank cannot and do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy of the information or the answers given.
3. SportsAnswerBank exclude any and all liability for loss or damage which you may suffer caused by any error, omission or inaccuracy in any information, material or answers contained in the Website ("Material").
4. You may print or download to disk the contents of an individual page of this Website for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use only. You may also permit your computer to make an electronically stored, transient copy of the content in this Website for the purpose of viewing it while connected to the Internet only. However, you may only make one copy of any of the contents.
5. Other than printing or downloading (as set out in the paragraph above), you agree that the contents of this Website may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form without our prior express written permission. This includes "caching" or "mirroring" any of the site's contents.
6. We give no warranty that this Website (or websites which are linked to this Website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program. Nor do we accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, or consequential loss) resulting from use of or inability to use this Website.
7. If you make any posting or contribution to SportsAnswerbank you hereby
assign by way of future assignment any copyright in your posting to SportsAnswerbank and you also waive any moral
right in such posting or contribution.
8. You agree not to disclose any personal information (e.g. full name, address, phone number) either about yourself
or any other individual(s) when making any posting or contribution to SportsAnswerbank.
9. You agree that any posting or contribution you make to such forums will not be defamatory, discriminatory, racist, obscene, offensive, threatening or in breach of any copyright or in any way unlawful or objectionable.
10. You agree that the questions and answers on this website are for discussion purposes only and are
not to be used to market, sell or promote any product, service, project or organisation.
11. SportsAnswerbank reserves the right to remove any post that does not relate to the topic being discussed;
to organise the message boards; delete or edit any question and answer that we feel breaches our Terms
and/or Site Rules; and delete any posting that we feel does not conform to the intended
spirit of SportsAnswerbank service.
12. You acknowledge and agree that unless otherwise specified, copyright and all rights in the contents of the site belong to or are owned by SportsAnswerbank, which owns and operates SportsAnswerbank.
13. Use of this Website and these Terms shall be subject only to the laws of and the courts of England and Wales who shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in connection with this Website and its use and these Terms.
Fair Collection Notice
SportsAnswerbank and any successors to SportsAnswerbank's business will hold and process your personal information on its systems for the purposes of posting your questions, answers and comments to SportsAnswerbank, administration, business development, trend analysis, and marketing.
In order to provide you with the best possible service, it is possible SportsAnswerbank may contact you by e-mail about products, services and special offers they believe may be of interest to you.
On occasion, SportsAnswerbank may wish to share your personal information with affiliated companies, other commercial partners or third parties who may contact you by e-mail with details of products, services and other special offers they believe may be of interest to you. Some of those companies may be resident outside the European Economic Area. The law outside of the European Economic Area may not protect your personal information.
The information you give us as an account holder will be accessible by you at the 'Sign-in' page. This enables you to change the details and select or de-select whether you wish to receive information about goods and services.